At Riverside Rebels Rugby Union Club, we place our values of respect, inclusion and pride above all other considerations. Our on-field success is a result of strict adherence to these values. We are genuinely welcoming club and do everything we can to ensure that players, families and friends feel part of the Riverside Rebels community.
The Riverside Rebels Rugby Union Club is situated in Bulimba and are about to compete in their 6th season of the Queensland Suburban Rugby Competition. After 5 successful years, including achieving a premiership in 2014, the club is looking to put forward two very competitive teams for competition in 2018.
We are seeking applications from Coaches to join our coaching team in 2018.
Desirable attributes and qualifications include;
- Knowledge and experience in Rugby Union
- Smart Rugby compliant and hold ARU Coaching certificate
- Ability to plan, design, implement and review a training program consistent with the club’s values and philosophy
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Coaching roles and responsibilities will include;
- Being an effective part of the Riverside coaching team
- Challenging players to maximise their development as part of the Rebels team
- Overseeing planning and implementation of rugby training programs
For the right candidate, the Club is willing to support additional coaching development by funding further training including Advanced Coaching Seminars or Level 2 Coaching Courses
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new & developing suburban rugby club in Brisbane’s inner eastern suburbs.
To apply for this position please submit a CV and cover letter.
For further information please contact President Adam Mulherin on 0402 854 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org